9/25/14

my mouth dries

He tugs my hand, and before I know it I’m on his lap. He has his arms around me, and his nose is in my hair. “I’ve missed you so much'', he breathes.
Once inside he buckles me firmly into my harness, cinching the straps tight. He gives me a knowing look and his secret smile.“This should keep you in your place,” he murmurs. “I must say I do like this harness on you. Don’t touch anything.”I flush a deep crimson, and he runs his index finger down my cheek before handing me the headphones. I’d like to touch you, too, but you won’t let me. I scowl at him. Besides, he’s pulled the straps so tight I can barely move.
He looks quickly up and down the street then heads left and suddenly sweeps me into a side alley, abruptly pushing me up against a wall. He grabs my face between his hands, forcing me to look up into his ardent determined eyes.I gasp, and his mouth swoops down. He’s kissing me, violently.Briefly our teeth clash, then his tongue is in my mouth.
He kisses my knuckles tenderly, and the touch of his lips on my skin resonates throughout my body.
My mouth goes dry. Holy shit. My subconscious nods with satisfaction. If that isn’t a declaration of love, I don’t know what is. And the words tumble out of me—a dam breached.


























No comments:

Post a Comment