Instagram ellopiageenos: My whole body tightens at the thought

9/21/14

My whole body tightens at the thought

"Well, I think the contract is moot, don't you?" His voice is low and husky, his eyes soft."Moot?""Moot." He smiles. I gape at him quizzically."But you were so keen."

Suddenly, he lunges for me, making me squeal and run for the dining room table. I manage to escape, putting the table between us. My heart is pounding and adrenaline has spiked through my body... boy... this is so thrilling. I'm a child again, though that's not right. I watch him carefully as he paces deliberately toward me. I inch away.




He gazes down at me, and suddenly, he pulls me into his arms and he's kissing me, kissing me passionately. It takes me completely by surprise, and I sense his panic and desperate need in his kiss.
















No comments :

Post a Comment