8/27/14

There are time when you need someone i will be your side.There is a light that shine's special for you,baby.

Holy crap. What the hell is he doing here looking all tousled-hair and outdoorsy in his cream chunky-knit sweater, jeans, and walking bootsI think my mouth has popped open, and I can't locate my brain or my voice.

V

There's a ghost of a smile on his lips and his eyes are alight with humor, as if he's enjoying some private joke.His voice is warm and husky like dark melted chocolate fudge caramel... or something.I shake my head to gather my wits. My heart is pounding a frantic tattoo, and for some reason I'm blushing furiously under his steady scrutiny. I am utterly thrown by the sight of him standing before me. My memories of him did not do him justice. He's not merely good-looking - he's the epitome of male beauty, breathtaking, and he's here.Finally my cognitive functions are restored and reconnected with the rest of my body.

 His voice is low, and he's gazing at me, gray eyes concentrating hard. I blush even more brightly. Why the hell does he have this effect on me?Our fingers brush very briefly, and the current is there again, zapping through me like I've touched an exposed wire. I gasp involuntarily as I feel it, all the way down to somewhere dark and unexplored, deep in my belly. Desperately, I scrabble around for my equilibrium.



I cannot hide from my feelings anymore. I've never felt like this before. I find him attractive, very attractive. But it's a lost cause, I know, and I sigh with bittersweet regret. It was just a coincidence, his coming here. But still, I can admire him from afar, surelyNo harm can come of that. And if I find a photographer, I can do some serious admiring tomorrow. I bite my lip in anticipation and find myself grinning like a schoolgirl. 

His voice has changed. He's surprised, I think, and he sounds so... warm - seductive even. My breath hitches, and I flush. I visualize the wicked gleam in his gray eyes. How can he make seven little words hold so much tantalizing promise I hang up. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment