1/28/16

but I'm forever missing him

Shadows settle on the place that you left
Our minds are troubled by the emptiness
Destroy the middle it's a waste of time
From the perfect start to the finish line
if you're still breathing,you've the lucky ones
cause most of us are heaving through corrupted lungs
setting five to our insides for fun
collecting names of the loversthat went wrong
one day we'll reveal the truth
that one will die before he gets ther
if you're still bleeding,you've the lucky ones
cause most of our feeling
they are dead and they are gone
you caused it
a lifeless face that you'll soon forget
My eyes are dump from the words you left
Ringing in my head when you broke my chest
And if you're in love then you are the lucky one
cause most of us are bitter over someone
Distract our hearsts from ever missing them
But I'm forever missing him

No comments:

Post a Comment