ellopiageenos

A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mindset.When you wake up,take a second to think about what a privilege it is to simply be alive and healthy.The moment you start acting like life is a blessing,I assure you it will start to feel like one.

7/1/15

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2v2t1f_jeanne-damas-nouvelle-egerie-roger-vivier_lifestyle?start=18
Posted by Ellopia Geenos at 7/01/2015 11:15:00 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
ellopiageenos Instagram Ellopiageenos

Popular Posts

  • OK NOW...LISTEN
  • I'm thankful.Not often enough.I am sorry I couldn't be a better lover.To myself.To you.To you because of me.
    VOGUE KOREA SEPT 17 ...
  • one more night
  • Sunday's sun
    V magazine 2004
  • So we lay in the dark,cause we've got nothing to say.Just the beating of hearts like two drums in the grey.
    ...
  • baby we can start again, laughing in the open air
  • (no title)
  • P.S. I hope you're happy
    VOGUE POLAND MARCH 18 ...
  • My chain hits my chest when I'm bangin'on the dashboard
    ...
  • I don't know why I feel like this.At times I don;t think I can handle it.I don;t know why I feel so low,you were the one who kept me whole.You chewed me up the spit me out.You stole the words right out my mouth.You feed me with I love you's
    VOGUE PARIS APRIL 18 ...

About Us

My photo
Ellopia Geenos
View my complete profile

Translate

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.