1/29/15

i've been stung by a star seed honey



I open my eyes, my mouth frozen in a silent Ah! And he’s gazing at me, hooded, licentious gray eyes into dazed blue. He shifts, rolling his hips, but holds me in place.I groan. His lips are at my throat, kissing me.“This is my favorite place. Buried in you,” he murmurs against my skin.“Please, move,” I plead.“Slow.” He flexes his hips again and pleasure radiates through me. I cup his face and kiss him, consuming him.
“Love me. Please.”
His teeth skim my jaw up to my ear. “Go,” he whispers, and he lifts me up and down. My inner goddess is unleashed, and I push him down on the ground and start to move, savoring the feeling of him inside me . . . riding him . . . riding him hard. With his hands around my waist he matches my rhythm. I have missed this . . . the heady feeling of him beneath me, inside me . . . the sun on my back, the sweet smell of fall in the air, the gentle autumnal breeze. It’s a heady fusion of senses: touch, taste, smell, and the sight of my beloved husband beneath me.
“Oh” He groans, eyes closed, head back, mouth open.Ah . . . I love this. And inside, I’m building . . . building . . . climbing . . . higher. 
His hands move to my thighs, and delicately his thumbs press at their apex, and I explode around him over and over and over and over, and I collapse, sprawled on his chest as he cries out in turn, letting go and calling out my name with love and joy.He cuddles me against his chest, cradling my head. Hmm. Closing my eyes, I savor the feel of his arms around me. My hand is on his chest, feeling the steady beat of his heart as it slows and calms. I kiss and nuzzle him, and marvel briefly that not long ago he would not have let me do this.











































No comments:

Post a Comment