10/4/14

i won't ask you why,i need you close

He eyes me warily for a moment and somehow, even though he's so tall, he manages to ease his way gracefully to the door of the helicopter and open it. He jumps out, waiting for me to follow, and takes my hand as I clamber down on to the helipad. It's very windy on top of the building, and I'm nervous about the fact that I'm standing at least thirty stories high in an unenclosed space.He wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me tightly against him.


"Come," he shouts above the noise of the wind. He drags me over to an elevator shaft and, after tapping a number into a keypad, the doors open. It's warm inside and all mirrored glass. I can see him to infinity everywhere I look, and the wonderful thing is, he's holding me to infinity too. He taps another code into the keypad, then the doors close and the elevator descends.






























No comments:

Post a Comment