10/30/14

as long as I am with you,my heart continues to beat

“You are so precious to me. I was serious about marrying you. We can get to know each other then. I can look after you. You can look after me. We can have kids if you want. I will lay my world at your feet. I want you, body and soul, forever. Please think about it.”He curls his arms around me, his front to my back, and nuzzles my neck. “I love you and I want you by my side, always,” he murmurs as he kisses my neck. 

He pouts and I give up. Grinning, I trace my fingers over his sculptured lips. I love him so in all his monumental fuckedupness. I haven’t even begun to process yesterday’s events and how I feel about them.I lean up to kiss him, thankful that I have brushed my teeth. He kisses me long and hard and then swiftly sets me on my feet, leaving me dazed, breathless, and slightly wobbly.
His hands fist in my hair as he pulls my face up to his, and his mouth is on mine, a passionate desperation in his kiss. I don’t know why this takes me by surprise, but it does. I taste his relief, his longing, and his residual anger while his tongue possesses my mouth. He stops, gazing down at me, resting his weight against me so I can’t move. He leaves me breathless, clinging to him for support, staring up into that beautiful face etched with determination and without any trace of humor.



His arms tighten  around me, and I feel safe , cherished, and loved all at once. It’s blissful. Closing my eyes, I enjoy the feel of being in his arms. I love this man. I love his intoxicating scent, his strength, his mercurial ways.

























No comments:

Post a Comment