9/17/14

His lips twitch with a trace of a smile

"Don't bite your lip," he orders. "Not here, not now."


I kiss him back with equal fervor, my fingers twisting and fisting in his hair. Our tongues entwined, our passion and ardor erupting between us. Kissing me, my face, my throat, my lips... running his hands into my hair. I feel the cool, smooth tiled wall at my back as he pushes himself against me so that I'm flattened between his heat and the chill of the ceramic. Tentatively, I place my arms on his upper arms, and he groans as I squeeze tightly.


His tongue is relentless, strong and insistent, laving me - swirling round and round, again and again - non-stop. It's exquisite, the intensity of feeling - it's almost painful. My body starts to quicken, and he releases me. WhatNo! My breathing is ragged as I pant, gazing at him with delicious anticipation. He grabs my face with both hands, holding me firmly, and he kisses me hard, thrusting his tongue into my mouth so I can taste my arousal.

His breathing is erratic, but he kisses me tenderly, not moving, still inside me, and I blink, unseeing into his eyes. As he comes into focus, he gently pulls out of me, holding me steady while I place my feet on the floor.

I comply, and he drags me down the bed so that my arms are stretched out and almost straining at the cuffs. Holy cow, I cannot move my arms. A frisson of trepidation mixed with tantalizing exhilaration sweeps through my body, making me wetter. I groan. Parting my legs, he cuffs first my right ankle and then my left so I am staked out, spread-eagled, and totally vulnerable to him. It's so unnerving that I can't see him. I listen hard... what's he doingAnd I hear nothing, just my breathing and the pounding thud of my heart as blood pulses furiously against my eardrums.


















No comments:

Post a Comment